OMG! iPhone explodes in pocket | NEW YORK

01. March 2015 Apple, Random 0
OMG! iPhone explodes in pocket | NEW YORK

OMG! iPhone explodes in pocket | NEW YORK

Your cell phone may be hurtful to your wellbeing, so be aware of using the tech products to minimize the negative impacts of it.

A New York man is recouping after he says his iPhone blasted in his pocket.

Erik Johnson says the cell phone was in his pocket on Valentine’s Day, when it spontaneously blasted.

He said he was curving down to get his keys when he heard his iPhone pop and sizzle- providing for him second and severe singeing.

You May Also Like to Read : World’s First Tizen Z1 is finally here, Samsung’s so called “Android Killer”

“I bent over to get keys and all I heard was pop and after a little smoke coming out, and just like an instant burn, my leg just starts going on fire, try to get it out, can’t get it out. I was literally jumping up and down trying to get the phone out of my pocket, but  I had dress pants on, I think the phone melted my pockets shut so I couldn’t get into it and I had to rip my pants off. A couple of people actually said they could smell my body burning.” said Erik Johnson.

 

OMG! iPhone explodes in pocket | NEW YORK
OMG! iPhone explodes in pocket | NEW YORK
OMG! iPhone explodes in pocket | NEW YORK
OMG! iPhone explodes in pocket | NEW YORK

Image Source(s) : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2972219/Man-suffers-degree-burns-iPhone-spontaneously-EXPLODES-pocket-yes-suing.html

Specialists say utilizing outsider charging links can result in the battery to overheat and regurgitate lithium magma.

Apple is researching Johnson’s cases and would like to have an answer in the nearing


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *