List of 50+ Best Useful OK Google Now Voice Commands – infographics
Have you tried Ok Google Now Voice Commands before, if not, you must try this latest technology change from Google which is trending these days and everyone is trying these Ok Google Voice Commands one way or another. Sometimes its really fun searching things much faster and without having to type in all the stuff manually which most of the times sucks and requires lot of time typing in those long queries. But here is the Solution to all those time consuming stuff – Google Now Voice Search.
I really found it helpful personally and thought of sharing the good stuff with you guys, its really Awesome. It definitely requires your internet connection and its best used on Smartphones and Tablets, although you can access it from any Computer, Laptop or MacBook too.
I Created a Unique InfoGraphics about 50+ Best Useful OK Google Now Voice Commands. Hope you would like it. Share it if you really like my efforts 🙂
General Stuff :
• How old is [Barack Obama]?
• Where was [Bruce Lee] born?
• Define [pamper] (Or “What does [pampher] mean?”)
• What time is it in [India]?
• Search for [money making tips]
• Show me pictures of [ Statue Of Liberty]
• What’s the weather in [India] [this weekend]?
• What’s the [Google] stock price? What is [Apple] trading at?
Recommended for reading : #Turn Your Arm Into A Touchscreen with Smart Bracelet
• Call [Peter] (also works with relationships: Call [sister])
• Text [Britney] [You dance so Well, i love you]
(also works with relationships: Text [dad]
• [I will be late from College today, Dad!])
Send email to [Robert Kiyosaki], subject, [Appreciation], message,
• [I reallly liked your book Sir, period]
• Post to [Twitter]: [Hi, going to launch my Website today!]
• Set a timer for [20 minutes]
• Set an alarm for [9:00 am]
• Create a calendar event: [One Direction Concert, Sunday at 8pm.]
• Remind me to [buy novel at 3pm]
• What is my schedule for tomorrow?
• Where’s my package? (tracking confirmation must be in Gmail)
• Make a note: [ Neil Armstrong was the first one to reach Moon ]
• Show me my bills. (or: My bills due this week.)
Device Control :
• Open [ Loudfind.com ]
• Take a picture (“Take a photo” also works)
• Record a video
• Open [Gallery]
• Open [ClipMe] ( App should be installed on Device )
• Play some music (opens “I’m feeling lucky” radio station
in Google Play Music)
• Next Song / Pause Song
• Play [Happy] (songs must be in Google Play Music on your device)
• Watch [The Lego Movie] (plays from your Google Play account)
• What’s this song?
• Listen to TV
• What songs does [Pharrell] sing?
• Did the [Giants] win today? What’s the score in the [Warriors] game?
• What movies are playing [tonight]? Where is [Toy Story] playing?
Hidden Stuff :
• Flip a coin
• Roll dice (rolls a single six-sided die)
• What is the loneliest number?
• Do a barrel roll!
• Askew / Tilt
• Go go Gadget [ClipMe]
• When am I?
• Make me a sandwich
• Sudo make me a sandwich
• Who’s on first?
• Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right
• Tell me a joke
• Who are you?
• Beam me up, Scotty!
• What is [Jennifer Lawrence’s] Bacon number?
More Infographics on Loudfind : Create Cool Infographics Templates Design for Free – Infographics Giveaway