How to download Youtube Videos Fast on Windows | MacOS ?
Hi guys, happy to see you on loudfind 🙂
There have been always an issue downloading videos from youtube directly to your hard drive. There are many ways to download the youtube videos, some of them are free and most of these tools are paid. There are most of the tools which doesn’t give full download access and saving in different formats.
I will tell you some simple ways in which you can download any youtube video fast and save it for future reference.
# Offline Tools [ Softwares ] :
1) YTD ( Youtube Video Downloader ) : This is a free tool available for Apple MacOS & Windows Users and is really fantastic tool that i have been using since last couple of years on my Mac. YTD lets you download any youtube video in all available Quality Parameters. From 144p to 1080p full hd.
With YTD, you can :
- Download Youtube videos in 240p
- Download Youtube videos in 320p
- Download Youtube videos in 480p (flv)
- Download Youtube videos in 480p (HQ)
- Download Youtube videos in 720p
- Download Youtube videos in 1080p ( Full HD )
2) IDM (Internet Download Manager) : This tool is also another awesome tool that lets you download youtube videos on Windows Machines fast. Its been used by almost millions of people around the world and helping them all download their favorite videos fast and easy way.
This also lets you choose the quality of the videos from the browsers itself. While watching any youtube video, you’ll see a Download Button below the video that is playing, once you install IDM. You will need to restart your Browser to work this properly.
# Online Tools :
There are hundreds of web Applications that lets you download your favorite youtube videos fast and in different qualities as mentioned above. I’ll discuss the most popular and Genuine Tools with you here on loudfind. These tools work on both of the Operating Systems including Windows and MacOS.
First Tool that i would like to introduce with you is en.savefrom.net. This lets you download videos in fast and reliable way. All you have to do is Visit this Website Here and copy and paste the Video URL from the Browser.
Another tool you can try is KeepVid, this offers almost the same services as SaveFrom.net and is in this industry since many years. You can Visit KeepVid Website Here.
Conclusion : These are trusted and tested tools that i have share with you, if you still are facing any problem downloading Youtube Videos, Leave a Comment below and i’ll suggest you more working solutions.